Everything you need to know about moving in to Service Family Accommodation (SFA).
- Applying for SFA - if you’re eligible for Service family accommodation (SFA)
- Furniture - as part of your accommodation choices, you can opt to live in furnished, part-furnished, or unfurnished Service family accommodation (SFA)
- Move in standards - our move-in standards are a set of criteria we use to make sure your house is habitable
- Move-in appointments - once you have accepted your new Service family home and signed your Licence to Occupy, you should next book your move-in appointment
- Insurance - when living in Service Family Accommodation (SFA), you will need to insure your home
- Step-by-step guide - we understand that moving house can be stressful. We’re here to help you at every stage of the process and make sure your move goes as smoothly as possible
- License to occupy - your License to Occupy is a legally binding document that entitles you to live in Service family accommodation for as long as you are entitled