Advice & Support
Here you’ll find a range of advice and guidance on common topics.
- Keeping pets - if you want to keep a pet in your Service family accommodation (SFA), you will need to get permission first.
- Emergencies at home - make sure you and your family are safe in an emergency.
- Working from your SFA - running a small business from home makes sense for many families.
- Simple fixes - here are a selection of simple fixes.
- Guides and resources - here is a selection of our guides, forms and resources
- Help from your AO - we have a whole team of Accommodation Officers working to help resolve some of the common issues that may crop up in your area.