CarillionAmey - Applying for your SFA

Applying for your SFA

Applying for and allocation of Service Family Accommodation (SFA)

e-1132 form

If you are entitled, you will need to complete and submit an application for SFA. For Service personnel with access to an MOD computer system that has access to the Defence Intranet, you are expected to complete your application online using the e-1132 form system.

The e-1132 form system allows you to:

  • track the progress of your application
  • view available properties that match your entitlement
  • register your top 3 preferences
  • book your 'Move In' (once an offer for a property has been made and accepted)
  • where appropriate, book your 'Move Out' appointment
  • electronically sign your Licence to Occupy
  • complete and submit your application for SFA at the following link: e1132 form

If you experience any issues when completing or submittting your e-1132, please call the Occupancy Services Team on 0800 707 6000 Option 3.

What happens if there isn't any available SFA where you are moving to?

If this happens,the CarillionAmey Occupancy Services team issues you with a Non availability certificate (NAC) and you will be advised to contact the Substitute Service Family Accommodation (SSFA) Helpdesk via the following contact details:

Telephone: 01480 52451 ext 8681
Military Network: 95371 8681

 Click on the page below for more information:

Applying For your SFA furniture and removals

Applying for Service Family Accommodation, furniture and removals

Additional medical needs adaptations

Your Service Family Accommodation Furniture Service
Your Service Family Accommodation Furniture Service