The following Facebook guidelines are designed to help provide
a safe environment for everyone.
We encourage you to leave comments. However, we will review all
comments and will remove any that are inappropriate or
CarillionAmey reserves the right to remove any posts that don't
adhere to our guidelines and to block anyone who violates them
repeatedly. In particular, the following posts are not allowed:
- Abusive, harassing, stalking, threatening or attacking
- Defamatory, offensive, obscene, vulgar or depicting
- Hateful in language targeting race/ethnicity, religion, gender,
nationality or political beliefs
- Fraudulent, deceptive, misleading or unlawful
- Trolling or deliberate disruption of discussion
- Violations of any intellectual property rights
- Spamming in nature
- Uploading files that contain viruses or programs that could
damage the operation of other people's computers
- Commercial solicitation or solicitation of donations
- Link baiting (embedding a link in your post to draw traffic to
your own site)
Please help us, to help you
- Make sure you have a job reference number or a complaint number
for each issue that you raise.
- Please note that Facebook is monitored between the hours of
9.00am and 5.00pm weekdays, Monday to Friday. Our Social Media
Manager will aim to respond within two hours.
- At weekends you will need to contact the CarillionAmey Helpdesk
on 0800 707 6000.