How to Complain

How to Complain

We welcome your feedback on CarillionAmey, it helps us to ensure that we can provide you with an effective Defence housing service. We measure our customer satisfaction and service levels in order to continue to improve our service.

Please contact us on 0800 707 6000, email us at or walk into your local customer service centre to let us know if we have done a good job, or advise us if you are unhappy with any aspect of our service.

For examples of our latest customer feedback, please click here

If something goes wrong, please let us know as soon as possible.



Stages 1 to 3 for Complaintsv2

There are three stages for complaints:

Stage one:

This is where you contact us to let us know you are dissatisfied.  One of our customer care managers will contact you, introduce themselves, and give you a reference for your complaint. They will explain how the process works and keep you regularly updated on progress until the complaint is resolved.

If you are not satisfied with the way the complaint is being handled or you want to speak to someone more senior, you can speak to a senior manager at the Helpdesk or a director who will take the necessary action to resolve your complaint.

Stage two:

If your complaint has been formally closed at Stage one and you are not satisfied with the response, you can then escalate your complaint to the DIO Customer Services Team. You can do this in two ways:

Online - by completing the online stage 2 complaint form which is available on the MOD Intranet. For security reasons, you will need to be logged onto an MOD system to complete and submit the form. The form is available on the DIO Service Delivery Accommodation Homepage on the Intranet:

Letter - by writing to the Customer Service Team, DIO Service Delivery Accommodation, Ground Floor, Swales Pavilion,  RAF Wyton, Cambridgeshire, PE28 2EA. Quoting the stage 1 complaint reference number - you should briefly set out your complaint, and why you are not satisfied with the Stage 1 response and what outcome you would like.

Stage three:

If you have completed stage two and you are still dissatisfied you can escalate your complaint to the Independent Housing Review Panel at the following address:

Independent Housing Review Panel
CD(P) Services and Veterans Welfare
Accommodation Policy C2
Ministry of Defence
Floor 6, Zone A
Main Building

If you make a complaint, we will give you a reference number. Please take note of it. Our Customer Care Managers aim to contact you within one hour of a complaint being made.